Sunday Scoop 10/25/15 | Grade 2 Hullabaloo: Sunday Scoop 10/25/15

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Sunday Scoop 10/25/15

Hello!

I'm excited to link up with Teaching Trio for their Sunday Scoop Linky Party!



Here's my Scoop!


I just finished my lesson plans, which is a relief. It's Pumpkin Week, so the week will be filled with all things pumpkin!

As for getting to bed early, I just don't know. It seems that I get revved up about 8 PM. I find all sorts of little distractions to keep me from getting to bed by my goal of 9 PM. I'm laughing, because I only go to bed at 9 PM if I'm sick. 

Making my lunch is another thing I hate to do. I have everything I need to make a spinach salad. I WILL do this one! Otherwise, I'll only have Leftover Halloween Candy Bark that I made for my teammate's birthday. It's yummy. (Yes, I taste-tested it.) However, it won't be the healthiest or most energizing lunch. 

I hope to get to school early. I always hope to get there earlier than I do. I am simply not a morning person. I cherish my mornings to wake up, reflect, pray and get psyched up for a busy day. Laundry? Eh, ain't gonna happen tonight. My clothes are ready for tomorrow, so I'm covered on that one.

I am happy to find a great movie to watch. I've been on an old movie kick lately. I watched High Society, last night, and it was so cute! Have you ever noticed how clearly actors enunciated in old movies? I love that! No mumbling! 

I'm off to find tonight's movie. 

Have a GREAT week!

2 comments:

  1. I've always loved that about old movies, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were celebrating fall, too!

    Marissa at http://teachbyfaith.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete