Happy Birthday to Me! | Grade 2 Hullabaloo: Happy Birthday to Me!

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Happy Birthday to Me!

Hi everyone!

Today is my birthday, and what a great day it was! I am not oblivious to the fact that I am fortunate to work in a school in which parents are generous with their time and money. I was blessed with lunch, a yummy cupcake from Ivey Cake, a local bakery, and a slew of cards, two paintings by students (LOVE!), hugs, beautiful sunflowers and roses, and a big haul of Diet Dr. Pepper!

Now, if you've gotten distracted by the Ivey Cake link, I understand. My cupcake was called Cheat Day, and it was worth every calorie. These cupcakes are out-of-this-world! If you're ever in this neck of the woods, you must visit there!




I'm not the only one who gets a present on my birthday. You do, too! I just uploaded a new product to TPT. It's called November Story Problems. There are 20 story problems all centered on CCSS 2.OA.1. If you'd like a copy, leave a comment with your email address, and I'll send it to you! It's my way of paying it forward on my birthday!



Have a great Wednesday!

No comments: