Freebie - Julius, the Baby of the World | Grade 2 Hullabaloo: Freebie - Julius, the Baby of the World

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Freebie - Julius, the Baby of the World

Hi!

I am on my fourth day of freedom, and I have been a bum, wrote lesson plans for the first quarter of next year, sunned at the pool, and updated my blog! Oh, and I've been binge-watching True Blood. I canceled my TV cable service, because I never watch TV. I can catch most of the shows I'd watch on Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon Streaming. So, it's been vampires, witches, and all sorts of bloody goo (and bad language that I try to block out). I'm totally surprised that I have become hooked on it. Do you have less gory suggestions? I'm totally open to them.

This is a short post that is time sensitive. I've made my Julius, the Baby of the World product on TPT free for the next 24 hours. So, go grab a copy, and tell your friends. It's a little end-of-year happy for everyone!

Get it here!

Thanks for following or ending up here by accident. I hope you'll come back to see what's next!

No comments: