Valentine's Day Activities | Grade 2 Hullabaloo: Valentine's Day Activities

Monday, January 20, 2014

Valentine's Day Activities

Well, my long weekend is drawing to a close, and I find myself wishing for just ONE more day. Does anyone else do that? 

I've been sneezing my head off, and my throat has been sore, so I took advantage of this down time to rest and finish my Valentine's Day TPT kits. One is for K-1 and the other is for 2nd grade. I included literacy and math activities in both.  I love to spend Valentine's Day with my students. The excitement level is off the charts! Kids + Love = FUN! The activities in these kits will ensure that I'll have CCSS-aligned activities on Valentine's Day, even though we won't be having parties that day. Check them out, here.





As I have time, I am going back to update some of the first products that I put on TPT. I just gave this friendship kit a total makeover! It's a freebie, so grab it here.






Have a great Tuesday, and remember:

Children bring five days' worth of energy, no matter how many days we're actually in school this week! :-)


Susan


No comments: