Solve It, Santa! Story Problems | Grade 2 Hullabaloo: Solve It, Santa! Story Problems

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Solve It, Santa! Story Problems

Ohhhh, math is going to be filled with fun this next week! I just finished a math center for solving story problems. I'll be using Solve It, Santa! to work with a small group of children who need to practice problem solving. I put it on TPT for a $1 try me price. Here's a peak at it.





I have a feeling that the Elf on the Shelf might be making his first appearance this week. I'm braced for his tricks. Do you have one of these in your room? What are some of your elf's actions catastrophes? It's a cute idea (wish I'd thought of it!), and the children are eager to find out what Dodger's latest shenanigans are. He is named after Jordan Sonnenblick's character, Dodger, from the book Dodger and Me. It's a great read aloud for second graders. 


Dodger and Me cover

Have a great Saturday!

No comments: